47 Shouts - 231,305 Scrobbles
Gilby Clarke is a guitarist who was born in Cleveland, Ohio on August 17, 1962. He has been a guitarist for various bands, most famously as the rhythm guitarist for Guns N' Roses. In the early 80's, Gilby was a member of the pop band Candy which recorded the album "Whatever Happened To Fun." He left the band sometime in the mid 80's to form the metal band Kill for Thrills as lead singer and rhythm guitarist, while the rest of Candy went on to turn into Electric Angels.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dead Flowers - (4:13) - 679 plays
- Tijuana Jail - (5:08) - 560 plays
- LyricsWhen the last car hit the wall
Was the guilt still in your head?
In your magic crystal ball
Is the power that made you mad
You can't save yourself, it's a pleasure cruise
- Black - (3:54) - 349 plays
- Skin & Bones - (3:17) - 258 plays
- Johanna's Chopper - (4:07) - 227 plays
- Jail Guitar Doors - (3:08) - 197 plays
- Hunting Dogs - (3:15) - 214 plays
- Let's Get Lost - (3:30) - 177 plays
- Shut Up - (3:58) - 188 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour