48 Shouts - 234,620 Scrobbles
Gilby Clarke is a guitarist who was born in Cleveland, Ohio on August 17, 1962. He has been a guitarist for various bands, most famously as the rhythm guitarist for Guns N' Roses. In the early 80's, Gilby was a member of the pop band Candy which recorded the album "Whatever Happened To Fun." He left the band sometime in the mid 80's to form the metal band Kill for Thrills as lead singer and rhythm guitarist, while the rest of Candy went on to turn into Electric Angels.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tijuana Jail - (5:08) - 474 plays
- Dead Flowers - (4:13) - 582 plays
- LyricsIf I told you I could love you
I feel you'll think I'm weak
I never had a friend who was my lover
When I wake up from my sleep
- LyricsWhen the last car hit the wall
Was the guilt still in your head?
In your magic crystal ball
Is the power that made you mad
You can't save yourself, it's a pleasure cruise
- Skin & Bones - (3:17) - 190 plays
- Johanna's Chopper - (4:07) - 167 plays
- Jail Guitar Doors - (3:08) - 160 plays
- Let's Get Lost - (3:30) - 144 plays
- Hunting Dogs - (3:15) - 167 plays
- Shut Up - (3:58) - 156 plays