Gilberto Santa Rosa
34 Shouts - 995,811 Scrobbles
Gilberto Santa Rosa was born on 21 August 1962, in Puerto Rico and today is known as "El Caballero de la Salsa" (the gentleman of salsa). In 1976 he started with a group of amateurs in Puerto Rico, and his first recording was with the Mario Ortiz Orchestra. He then moved on to Orquesta La Grande, and during the two years Gilberto was with them, he met Mr. Elias Lopés who later helped mold and polish the promising young singer, releasing three recordings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Conciencia - (5:31) - 2,176 plays
- La Agarro Bajando - (4:15) - 1,990 plays
- Conteo Regresivo - Salsa Version - (4:27) - 1,995 plays
- Vivir Sin Ella - (5:11) - 1,305 plays
- Un Montón de Estrellas - (4:33) - 1,150 plays
- Que Alguien Me Diga - Salsa Version - (4:52) - 1,165 plays
- Perdoname - (5:13) - 1,037 plays
- Que Manera De Quererte - (8:36) - 880 plays
- Sin Voluntad - (3:58) - 864 plays
- Conteo Regresivo - (4:27) - 978 plays