Gilberto Santa Rosa
34 Shouts - 1,025,731 Scrobbles
Gilberto Santa Rosa was born on 21 August 1962, in Puerto Rico and today is known as "El Caballero de la Salsa" (the gentleman of salsa). In 1976 he started with a group of amateurs in Puerto Rico, and his first recording was with the Mario Ortiz Orchestra. He then moved on to Orquesta La Grande, and during the two years Gilberto was with them, he met Mr. Elias Lopés who later helped mold and polish the promising young singer, releasing three recordings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Conteo Regresivo - Salsa Version - (4:27) - 2,940 plays
- LyricsLazy stadium night
Catfish on the mound
"Strike three", the umpire said
Batter have to go back and sit down
Catfish, million dollar man
- La Agarro Bajando - (4:15) - 2,159 plays
- Un Montón de Estrellas - (4:33) - 1,503 plays
- Vivir Sin Ella - (5:11) - 1,573 plays
- Que Alguien Me Diga - Salsa Version - (4:52) - 1,169 plays
- Que Manera De Quererte - (8:36) - 1,025 plays
- Perdoname - (5:13) - 1,044 plays
- Sin Voluntad - (3:58) - 913 plays
- Conteo Regresivo - (4:27) - 775 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online