1 Shouts - 2,181 Scrobbles
“My music has changed completely over the last three years,” says GiGi Fouquet. “My eyes have been opened. I’ve been able to see what’s possible with recording an EP, touring it around New York City with my band, seeing how the songs can turn into something different on stage, and coming to realize that I can only make them better.” It’s not difficult to imagine what led the French-American singer-songwriter into the music business in the first place. It’s in her blood.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Suddenly - (4:23) - 11 plays
- You're the Same As Me - (5:02) - 8 plays
- These Days Are Gone - (3:27) - 11 plays
- Missing - (4:59) - 4 plays
- Talking All the Time - (3:50) - 5 plays
- Broken Hearted - (5:07) - 4 plays
- What You Want - (4:13) - 3 plays
- Any Better - (3:46) - 2 plays
- If I Knew It - (4:32) - 2 plays
- Surrender - (3:48) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online