1 Shouts - 2,104 Scrobbles
“My music has changed completely over the last three years,” says GiGi Fouquet. “My eyes have been opened. I’ve been able to see what’s possible with recording an EP, touring it around New York City with my band, seeing how the songs can turn into something different on stage, and coming to realize that I can only make them better.” It’s not difficult to imagine what led the French-American singer-songwriter into the music business in the first place. It’s in her blood.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- These Days Are Gone - (3:27) - 14 plays
- Suddenly - (4:23) - 10 plays
- You're the Same As Me - (5:02) - 6 plays
- Can Anybody - (3:14) - 3 plays
- Surrender - (3:48) - 6 plays
- You & I - (3:46) - 1 plays
- Broken Hearted - (5:07) - 2 plays
- Missing - (4:59) - 2 plays
- What You Want - (4:13) - 2 plays
- Follow Me - (3:46) - 2 plays