153 Shouts - 117,474 Scrobbles
The brainchild of left handed lead guitarist and founding member Eric Hersemann, GIGAN has been challenging the mortal laws of extreme music and creativity since early 2006. Forged in Tampa, Florida around the simple notion that the imagination should be art's only limit, GIGAN's style of creative delivery has simultaneously invoked reactions of amazement, disbelief, shock, awe and ultimately- respect.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beneath the Sea of Tranquility - (9:10) - 602 plays
- Electro-Stimulated Hallucinatory Response - (5:55) - 567 plays
- Influence Through Ritualistic Projection - (4:01) - 575 plays
- Mountains Perched Like Beasts Awaiting The Attack - (7:36) - 406 plays
- Mother of Toads - (4:52) - 476 plays
- Obsidian Sun - (4:37) - 458 plays
- Cosmic Triangular Communications - (4:42) - 446 plays
- Suspended In Cubes Of Torment - (4:01) - 359 plays
- Gibbering Hordes of Zemiath - (4:05) - 370 plays
- Bio-Engineered Molecular Abnormalities - (5:23) - 403 plays