153 Shouts - 118,839 Scrobbles
The brainchild of left handed lead guitarist and founding member Eric Hersemann, GIGAN has been challenging the mortal laws of extreme music and creativity since early 2006. Forged in Tampa, Florida around the simple notion that the imagination should be art's only limit, GIGAN's style of creative delivery has simultaneously invoked reactions of amazement, disbelief, shock, awe and ultimately- respect.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Electro-Stimulated Hallucinatory Response - (5:55) - 549 plays
- Beneath the Sea of Tranquility - (9:10) - 546 plays
- Influence Through Ritualistic Projection - (4:01) - 523 plays
- Mother of Toads - (4:52) - 435 plays
- Mountains Perched Like Beasts Awaiting The Attack - (7:36) - 362 plays
- Obsidian Sun - (4:37) - 432 plays
- Suspended In Cubes Of Torment - (4:01) - 314 plays
- Cosmic Triangular Communications - (4:42) - 417 plays
- Gibbering Hordes of Zemiath - (4:05) - 351 plays
- The Raven And The Crow - (6:11) - 292 plays