116 Shouts - 71,664 Scrobbles
The brainchild of left handed lead guitarist and founding member Eric Hersemann, GIGAN has been challenging the mortal laws of extreme music and creativity since early 2006. Forged in Tampa, Florida around the simple notion that the imagination should be art's only limit, GIGAN's style of creative delivery has simultaneously invoked reactions of amazement, disbelief, shock, awe and ultimately- respect.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mountains Perched Like Beasts Awaiting The Attack - (5:32) - 606 plays
- Suspended In Cubes Of Torment - (3:29) - 558 plays
- The Raven And The Crow - (3:45) - 536 plays
- Transmogrification into Bio-Luminoid - (3:01) - 475 plays
- Vespelmadeen Terror - (4:24) - 428 plays
- In the Tentacled Grasp of a Buried Behemoth - (4:41) - 261 plays
- Undead Auditory Emanations - (3:40) - 266 plays
- Skeletons Of Steel, Timber And Blackened Granite - (4:51) - 213 plays
- Fathomless Echoes of Eternity's Imagination - (2:22) - 206 plays
- Occult Rites of the Uumpluuy - (4:15) - 237 plays