149 Shouts - 111,512 Scrobbles
The brainchild of left handed lead guitarist and founding member Eric Hersemann, GIGAN has been challenging the mortal laws of extreme music and creativity since early 2006. Forged in Tampa, Florida around the simple notion that the imagination should be art's only limit, GIGAN's style of creative delivery has simultaneously invoked reactions of amazement, disbelief, shock, awe and ultimately- respect.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beneath the Sea of Tranquility - (9:10) - 849 plays
- Influence Through Ritualistic Projection - (4:01) - 722 plays
- Electro-Stimulated Hallucinatory Response - (5:55) - 700 plays
- Mother of Toads - (4:52) - 625 plays
- Obsidian Sun - (4:37) - 588 plays
- Cosmic Triangular Communications - (4:42) - 584 plays
- Gibbering Hordes of Zemiath - (4:05) - 526 plays
- Bio-Engineered Molecular Abnormalities - (5:23) - 546 plays
- Mountains Perched Like Beasts Awaiting The Attack - (7:36) - 445 plays
- Suspended In Cubes Of Torment - (4:01) - 401 plays