150 Shouts - 113,038 Scrobbles
The brainchild of left handed lead guitarist and founding member Eric Hersemann, GIGAN has been challenging the mortal laws of extreme music and creativity since early 2006. Forged in Tampa, Florida around the simple notion that the imagination should be art's only limit, GIGAN's style of creative delivery has simultaneously invoked reactions of amazement, disbelief, shock, awe and ultimately- respect.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beneath the Sea of Tranquility - (9:10) - 885 plays
- Influence Through Ritualistic Projection - (4:01) - 759 plays
- Electro-Stimulated Hallucinatory Response - (5:55) - 723 plays
- Mother of Toads - (4:52) - 636 plays
- Obsidian Sun - (4:37) - 600 plays
- Cosmic Triangular Communications - (4:42) - 584 plays
- Mountains Perched Like Beasts Awaiting The Attack - (7:36) - 472 plays
- Gibbering Hordes of Zemiath - (4:05) - 533 plays
- Bio-Engineered Molecular Abnormalities - (5:23) - 542 plays
- Suspended In Cubes Of Torment - (4:01) - 438 plays