Gidi Gidi Maji Maji
0 Shouts - 4,855 Scrobbles
Gidi Gidi Maji Maji (also known as GidiGidi MajiMaji and GidigidiMajimaji) is a Kenyan hip hop duo from Nairobi. Its two members are Maji Maji (Julius Owino) and Gidi Gidi (Joseph Oyoo). Their lyrics are mostly in Dholuo language, with some English and Swahili. Unlike most local hip hop artists, GidiGidi MajiMaji do willingly mix African rhythms with their music. They released their debut album, Ismarwa, in June 2000.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- ATOTI - (5:54) - 82 plays
- Who Can Bwogo Me? - (4:34) - 39 plays
- Unbwogable Intro - (1:41) - 18 plays
- Kamulango Skit - (1:31) - 6 plays
- Unbwogable - (4:36) - 6 plays
- Ting' Badi Malo - (4:26) - 3 plays
- Ting' Badí Malo - (4:26) - 4 plays
- Toch Omenyore - (3:43) - 2 plays
- Chunya Jamirima - (4:39) - 3 plays
- TING' BADÍ MALO - (4:26) - 2 plays