13 Shouts - 220,349 Scrobbles
There are three bands named the Gibson Brothers. 1. The Gibson Brothers are a France-based musical group, who had their greatest success during the disco boom of the late 1970s and are best known for their hit "Cuba". The three brothers, Chris (lead vocals, percussion), Patrick (vocals, drums) and Alex (vocals, keyboards) were born on Martinique in the West Indies. They recorded their first single "Come To America" in Paris in 1976, and both it and its follow-up "Non Stop Dance" made the charts in Europe, where they toured successfully.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cuba - (3:52) - 2,490 plays
- Que Sera Mi Vida - (5:32) - 1,378 plays
- Que Sera Mi Vida (If You Should Go) - (3:52) - 290 plays
- Non Stop Dance - (4:37) - 230 plays
- Mariana - (4:49) - 141 plays
- Latin America - (5:33) - 111 plays
- Ooh What A Life - (3:40) - 91 plays
- Que Será Mi Vida - (3:53) - 68 plays
- Come to America - (4:15) - 55 plays
- Better Do It Salsa - (4:28) - 71 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online