12 Shouts - 232,791 Scrobbles
There are three bands named the Gibson Brothers. 1. The Gibson Brothers are a France-based musical group, who had their greatest success during the disco boom of the late 1970s and are best known for their hit "Cuba". The three brothers, Chris (lead vocals, percussion), Patrick (vocals, drums) and Alex (vocals, keyboards) were born on Martinique in the West Indies. They recorded their first single "Come To America" in Paris in 1976, and both it and its follow-up "Non Stop Dance" made the charts in Europe, where they toured successfully.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cuba - (3:52) - 3,496 plays
- Que Sera Mi Vida - (3:53) - 2,478 plays
- Que Sera Mi Vida (If You Should Go) - (3:57) - 409 plays
- Non Stop Dance - (4:37) - 402 plays
- Mariana - (4:49) - 239 plays
- Latin America - (2:56) - 155 plays
- Safe Passage - (4:39) - 127 plays
- Better Do It Salsa - (4:27) - 179 plays
- Ooh What A Life - (3:40) - 107 plays
- Come to America - (4:15) - 105 plays