89 Shouts - 860,744 Scrobbles
Zlatan Stipišić Gibonni is a singer and composer from Split, Croatia. Born in a family with strong musical tradition (his father, Ljubo Stipišić is well known composer), Zlatan Stipišić, who later embraced the nickname Gibonni, began his career in 1980s in a heavy metal band Osmi Putnik. Gibonni switched to solo career in 1990s with songs that combined elements of rock, modern pop and Dalmatian folk songs. He soon created a huge following, especially among Croatian youth.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Libar - (5:28) - 865 plays
- Oprosti - (4:45) - 380 plays
- Mirakul - (6:05) - 412 plays
- Cinim pravu stvar - (5:33) - 353 plays
- Posoljeni zrak i razlivena tinta - (4:47) - 346 plays
- Divji cvit - (5:16) - 408 plays
- Ne odustajem - (5:12) - 268 plays
- Zlatne Godine - (4:26) - 235 plays
- Hodaj - (5:16) - 198 plays
- Tempera - (5:22) - 214 plays