3 Shouts - 4,007 Scrobbles
Gibby Haynes is a musician and the lead singer of the group Butthole Surfers. He is the son of actor Jerry Haynes, best known as Dallas-based kids' TV host "Mr. Peppermint." Gibby also appears with Ministry and the new Revolting Cocks CD entitled Cocked And Loaded. Gibby was just a few credits shy of an MBA when he formed the Butthole Surfers. He was a star on his high school's basketball team, and by his own admission, once touched President Jimmy Carter's suitcase with his... you know. You can hear his saxophone playing on several albums, including "Psychic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Paul's Not Home - (2:21) - 106 plays
- Paul's Not Home (Full) - 61 plays
- You Don't Have To Be Smart - (1:40) - 67 plays
- Horse Named George - (4:20) - 64 plays
- Woo - (0:30) - 5 plays
- Stop Foolin - (4:30) - 4 plays
- Kaiser - 16 plays
- I Need Some Help - (8:26) - 14 plays
- 15,000 - (4:04) - 4 plays
- 15000 - (0:30) - 12 plays