0 Shouts - 4,423 Scrobbles
Giao Linh (real name: Do Thi Sinh, born:September 8, 1949) is a vietnamese singer. She was dubbed "Nữ Hoàng Sầu Muộn" (The Queen of Sorrow), due to her style of singing, her choice of songs, and the melancholy in her voice. A natural performer since her youth, Giao Linh began taking music lessons as a child. Despite her father's disapproval, her mother secretly hired a teacher to teach young Giao Linh music. She joined Nguyen Ba Tong middle school's entertainment group when she was 9 years old.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chuyện Tình Sao Ly (A Love Story From Sau Ri) - (4:40) - 141 plays
- Chuyen Tinh Sao Ly - (4:40) - 18 plays
- Nho Mot Nguoi - (5:25) - 10 plays
- Chuyen Tinh Sao Ly (A Love Story From Sau Ri) - (4:40) - 11 plays
- Chuyện Tình Sao Ly - (4:40) - 19 plays
- Chuyến Tàu Hoàng Hôn - (4:24) - 6 plays
- 12 Nho Mot Nguoi - (5:25) - 4 plays
- Giấc Ngủ Cô Đơn - (5:58) - 3 plays
- Tam anh khong hon - (5:03) - 4 plays
- Chuyện Tình Sao Ly [A Love Story From Sau Ri] - (4:41) - 2 plays