51 Shouts - 1,307,024 Scrobbles
Giant Sand, originally The Giant Sandworms, is an American rock band formed in 1985, based in Tucson, Arizona, USA (although Los Angeles, California was its home for many years). Overseen by singer-songwriter-guitarist-pianist Howe Gelb, its membership has shifted over the years -- at times with each album -- though for a long while the drum and bass duties were handled by John Convertino and Joey Burns, who went on to form Calexico.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- stranded pearl - (3:59) - 2,076 plays
- Shiver - (4:01) - 1,809 plays
- Fields Of Green - (3:31) - 919 plays
- Yer Ropes - (5:06) - 752 plays
- Without a Word - (3:38) - 719 plays
- Time Flies - (2:18) - 642 plays
- Temptation Of Egg - (3:35) - 638 plays
- Punishing Sun - (3:13) - 583 plays
- The Desperate Kingdom of Love - (3:26) - 544 plays
- Jumpin' Jack Flash - (3:34) - 548 plays