51 Shouts - 1,299,424 Scrobbles
Giant Sand, originally The Giant Sandworms, is an American rock band formed in 1985, based in Tucson, Arizona, USA (although Los Angeles, California was its home for many years). Overseen by singer-songwriter-guitarist-pianist Howe Gelb, its membership has shifted over the years -- at times with each album -- though for a long while the drum and bass duties were handled by John Convertino and Joey Burns, who went on to form Calexico.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- stranded pearl - (3:59) - 1,655 plays
- Shiver - (4:01) - 1,356 plays
- Without a Word - (3:38) - 758 plays
- Yer Ropes - (5:06) - 652 plays
- Temptation Of Egg - (3:35) - 592 plays
- Fields Of Green - (3:31) - 584 plays
- The Desperate Kingdom of Love - (3:26) - 605 plays
- Increment of Love - (3:00) - 678 plays
- Punishing Sun - (3:13) - 514 plays
- X-tra Wide - (3:27) - 457 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online