12 Shouts - 18,713 Scrobbles
Giant’s Chair was a band from fall of 1993 to the summer of 1997. Scott Hobart played guitar, wrote words and melodies, sang, and booked shows. Byron Collum wrote and played Bass Lines and fixed stuff. Paul Ackerman wrote and played drum parts and Drove a lot. Giant’s Chair was instrumental in creating the type of midwestern post hardcore/emo sound that bands like Traindodge, Riddle of Steel, The Life and Times, and Shiner have and continue to play (shiner even had a song named after the band).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Robbing Peter, Paying Paul - (3:49) - 41 plays
- Nondescriptionist Ethic - (3:56) - 38 plays
- Purity And Control - (3:03) - 32 plays
- Single File Accident - (5:05) - 32 plays
- Work As Fuel - (3:03) - 33 plays
- 1000 Of Anything - (3:54) - 32 plays
- Gutshot And The Jogger - 22 plays
- New Orleans - 31 plays
- Mother Brother Sister Lover - 17 plays
- Blind In One Eye - (3:31) - 23 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online