11 Shouts - 17,391 Scrobbles
Giant’s Chair was a band from fall of 1993 to the summer of 1997. Scott Hobart played guitar, wrote words and melodies, sang, and booked shows. Byron Collum wrote and played Bass Lines and fixed stuff. Paul Ackerman wrote and played drum parts and Drove a lot. Giant’s Chair was instrumental in creating the type of midwestern post hardcore/emo sound that bands like Traindodge, Riddle of Steel, The Life and Times, and Shiner have and continue to play (shiner even had a song named after the band).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nondescriptionist Ethic - (3:56) - 40 plays
- Robbing Peter, Paying Paul - (3:49) - 33 plays
- New Orleans - 27 plays
- Purity And Control - (3:03) - 25 plays
- Single File Accident - (5:05) - 28 plays
- 1000 Of Anything - (3:54) - 28 plays
- Work As Fuel - (3:03) - 23 plays
- Mother Brother Sister Lover - 24 plays
- The Speech - (3:42) - 26 plays
- Semi - 19 plays