12 Shouts - 18,429 Scrobbles
Giant’s Chair was a band from fall of 1993 to the summer of 1997. Scott Hobart played guitar, wrote words and melodies, sang, and booked shows. Byron Collum wrote and played Bass Lines and fixed stuff. Paul Ackerman wrote and played drum parts and Drove a lot. Giant’s Chair was instrumental in creating the type of midwestern post hardcore/emo sound that bands like Traindodge, Riddle of Steel, The Life and Times, and Shiner have and continue to play (shiner even had a song named after the band).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nondescriptionist Ethic - (3:56) - 41 plays
- Robbing Peter, Paying Paul - (3:49) - 43 plays
- Single File Accident - (5:05) - 36 plays
- Purity And Control - (3:03) - 33 plays
- Work As Fuel - (3:03) - 37 plays
- 1000 Of Anything - (3:54) - 36 plays
- Blind In One Eye - (3:31) - 28 plays
- New Orleans - 27 plays
- The Speech - (3:42) - 28 plays
- Mother Brother Sister Lover - 12 plays