5 Shouts - 156,094 Scrobbles
Italian born composer Gianni Ferrio (1924) produced film scores in the sixties and seventies of spaghetti western, crime thriller, gialli, and sex comedy genres. His music involves luxurious, jazz, funk-lounge elements with a identifiable Italian feel. Album reviewer Mark R. Hasan describes his style as "clean, organized, and melodic," similar to Lalo Schifrin and Quincy Jones. Ferrio's "One Silver Dollar" (Un Dollaro Bucato) is listed as part of Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds" soundtrack.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One Silver Dollar (un Dollaro Bucato) - (2:02) - 322 plays
- La Morte Accarezza A Mezzanotte - (5:41) - 259 plays
- La gabbia - (2:12) - 215 plays
- For Whom the Bell Tolls - (1:03) - 272 plays
- Tema Per Una Vendetta - (1:06) - 164 plays
- Valentina (Tra la Folla) - (1:55) - 184 plays
- I giorni che ci appartengono - (3:37) - 210 plays
- L'Appartamento Vuoto - (2:47) - 178 plays
- amanda blues - (3:24) - 163 plays
- Ira Rhythm And Blues - (2:23) - 140 plays