Ghosts of Paraguay
32 Shouts - 322,463 Scrobbles
Born and raised in Britain, David Templeman was just twelve years old when he moved from small village to Rochford, Essex —a move that would forever alter the course of his life.
In 1996, while living in Rochford he was introduced to a program called FT2, a basic music production program where he began fusing sample snippets and experimenting in sound construction. David soon began producing under the moniker, “ALTYA” solidifying his interest in electronic music that guided his musical focus; accordingly he crafted many house and trance tracks that followed suit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Piano Piece - (4:27) - 7,507 plays
- Pray - (6:08) - 4,731 plays
- The Swan - (5:17) - 2,931 plays
- Ember - (6:05) - 1,746 plays
- Love Is Gone - (5:53) - 1,430 plays
- Plateau - (5:29) - 1,212 plays
- My Side - (5:42) - 1,646 plays
- Who You Become - (5:30) - 1,273 plays
- The River - (5:40) - 953 plays
- The Premise - (5:30) - 921 plays