Ghosts of Paraguay
31 Shouts - 255,971 Scrobbles
Born and raised in Britain, David Templeman was just twelve years old when he moved from small village to Rochford, Essex —a move that would forever alter the course of his life.
In 1996, while living in Rochford he was introduced to a program called FT2, a basic music production program where he began fusing sample snippets and experimenting in sound construction. David soon began producing under the moniker, “ALTYA” solidifying his interest in electronic music that guided his musical focus; accordingly he crafted many house and trance tracks that followed suit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Piano Piece - (4:27) - 6,148 plays
- The Swan - (5:17) - 2,477 plays
- My Side - (5:42) - 2,116 plays
- Ember - (6:05) - 2,020 plays
- Plateau - (5:29) - 1,907 plays
- Pray - (6:08) - 1,961 plays
- Love Is Gone - (5:53) - 1,631 plays
- The Premise - (5:30) - 1,616 plays
- Deep Six - (5:50) - 1,254 plays
- In Your Eyes - (6:11) - 1,297 plays