Ghosts of Paraguay
32 Shouts - 293,265 Scrobbles
Born and raised in Britain, David Templeman was just twelve years old when he moved from small village to Rochford, Essex —a move that would forever alter the course of his life.
In 1996, while living in Rochford he was introduced to a program called FT2, a basic music production program where he began fusing sample snippets and experimenting in sound construction. David soon began producing under the moniker, “ALTYA” solidifying his interest in electronic music that guided his musical focus; accordingly he crafted many house and trance tracks that followed suit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Piano Piece - (4:27) - 6,548 plays
- Pray - (6:08) - 3,680 plays
- The Swan - (5:17) - 2,670 plays
- Ember - (6:05) - 2,719 plays
- My Side - (5:42) - 2,639 plays
- Love Is Gone - (5:53) - 2,209 plays
- Plateau - (5:29) - 1,337 plays
- The Premise - (5:30) - 1,221 plays
- Lost Souls - (2:13) - 1,439 plays
- The River - (5:40) - 1,040 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online