Ghosts & Monsters
0 Shouts - 1,920 Scrobbles
Over the course of various years, each member of the band was born.
Over the course of subsequent various years, each member learned an instrument.
In 2010 the members decided to write "songs" together and call the outlet "Ghosts & Monsters."
Over the course of their time together, each member of the band has decided that it was best to fill out the "biography" section of their Myspace, but none of them has legitimate concerns about the contents, other than they be facts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online