11 Shouts - 8,166 Scrobbles
Ghost Trains are singer/songwriter Tim Ellis, guitarist Elijah Wolfenheart and sometime percussionist Kramer Caldwell. Formed in the summer of 2009, they began working on an album soon after, recorded at their own Bad Apple Studios in Staffordshire. Their sound is a blend of harmony vocals and woven guitars with often macabre lyrics betraying the ease and infectious nature of their melodies. They have been described as a darker, more English version of Fleet Foxes and this is well demonstrated on their new album 'Where Lovers Die'.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Michael Caine - (4:00) - 35 plays
- Miss Emily - (3:48) - 92 plays
- Set In Stone - (4:03) - 26 plays
- The Greatest Thing - (5:08) - 32 plays
- Deathdance - (3:52) - 18 plays
- Elvis In A Daze - (3:48) - 24 plays
- Where Lovers Die - (4:16) - 16 plays
- Love Is Dead - (3:57) - 14 plays
- Sticking Plasters - (4:01) - 13 plays
- Unwrap The Dark - (4:05) - 11 plays