33 Shouts - 101,847 Scrobbles
Ghazal is a group formed by Kurdish-Iranian kamancheh player Kayhan Kalhor, Indian sitar player Shujaat Khan and Indian tabla player Swapan Chaudhuri. Together, they perform music blending hindustani classical music with persian classical traditions. Most of their songs are complex improvisations.
Ghazal's 2003 live album "The Rain" was nominated in 2004 for the Grammy Award for Best Traditional World Music Album. Discography:
1997 - Lost Songs Of The Silk Road
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Eyes, My Heart - (15:08) - 259 plays
- Snowy Mountains - (8:54) - 183 plays
- Between Dawn And Dawn A New Truth - (21:17) - 169 plays
- Fire - (16:38) - 168 plays
- Dawn - (14:58) - 146 plays
- Traces Of The Beloved - (27:00) - 149 plays
- Eternity - (19:50) - 123 plays
- You Are My Moon - (18:05) - 126 plays
- The Saga Of The Rising Sun - (19:37) - 107 plays
- Fire In My Heart - (24:01) - 96 plays