32 Shouts - 101,175 Scrobbles
Ghazal is a group formed by Kurdish-Iranian kamancheh player Kayhan Kalhor, Indian sitar player Shujaat Khan and Indian tabla player Swapan Chaudhuri. Together, they perform music blending hindustani classical music with persian classical traditions. Most of their songs are complex improvisations.
Ghazal's 2003 live album "The Rain" was nominated in 2004 for the Grammy Award for Best Traditional World Music Album. Discography:
1997 - Lost Songs Of The Silk Road
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Eyes, My Heart - (15:08) - 217 plays
- Snowy Mountains - (8:54) - 134 plays
- Fire - (16:38) - 171 plays
- Between Dawn And Dawn A New Truth - (21:17) - 141 plays
- Dawn - (14:58) - 126 plays
- Traces Of The Beloved - (27:00) - 138 plays
- You Are My Moon - (18:05) - 113 plays
- Eternity - (19:50) - 109 plays
- The Saga Of The Rising Sun - (19:37) - 97 plays
- Fire In My Heart - (24:01) - 81 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online