32 Shouts - 101,558 Scrobbles
Ghazal is a group formed by Kurdish-Iranian kamancheh player Kayhan Kalhor, Indian sitar player Shujaat Khan and Indian tabla player Swapan Chaudhuri. Together, they perform music blending hindustani classical music with persian classical traditions. Most of their songs are complex improvisations.
Ghazal's 2003 live album "The Rain" was nominated in 2004 for the Grammy Award for Best Traditional World Music Album. Discography:
1997 - Lost Songs Of The Silk Road
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Eyes, My Heart - (15:08) - 232 plays
- Snowy Mountains - (8:54) - 153 plays
- Fire - (16:38) - 174 plays
- Between Dawn And Dawn A New Truth - (21:17) - 154 plays
- Traces Of The Beloved - (27:00) - 144 plays
- Dawn - (14:58) - 141 plays
- Eternity - (19:50) - 120 plays
- You Are My Moon - (18:05) - 113 plays
- The Saga Of The Rising Sun - (19:37) - 100 plays
- Come With Me - (10:54) - 87 plays