32 Shouts - 99,833 Scrobbles
Ghazal is a group formed by Kurdish-Iranian kamancheh player Kayhan Kalhor, Indian sitar player Shujaat Khan and Indian tabla player Swapan Chaudhuri. Together, they perform music blending hindustani classical music with persian classical traditions. Most of their songs are complex improvisations.
Ghazal's 2003 live album "The Rain" was nominated in 2004 for the Grammy Award for Best Traditional World Music Album. Discography:
1997 - Lost Songs Of The Silk Road
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fire - (16:38) - 166 plays
- Dawn - (14:58) - 111 plays
- Eternity - (19:50) - 99 plays
- My Eyes, My Heart - (15:08) - 87 plays
- Between Dawn And Dawn A New Truth - (21:17) - 98 plays
- You Are My Moon - (18:05) - 75 plays
- Traces Of The Beloved - (27:00) - 83 plays
- Snowy Mountains - (8:54) - 57 plays
- Come With Me - (10:54) - 52 plays
- The Saga Of The Rising Sun - (19:37) - 58 plays