16 Shouts - 38,750 Scrobbles
Released: 1957, December 12th in Haastrecht, Netherlands.
Had his first confrontation with EM when he was 17 years old. The album: Timewind of Klaus Schulze. Immediately wanted to make that kind of music too.
Bought his first synthesizer in 1979, a Yamaha CS-10. Sold it in 1983…..
Made EM on his own until 1984. Lost his interest in EM from 1984 till 1995. Made Symphonic Rock and Fusion during that period, in many bands as keyboardplayer and as drummer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Another Time, Another Space - (14:30) - 54 plays
- Gaspra - (9:30) - 45 plays
- After the Rain - (12:51) - 57 plays
- Wanderer of time - (19:14) - 49 plays
- Entering the Dark Depth - (18:57) - 46 plays
- The Day the Wind blew out the Light - (18:20) - 38 plays
- Voice from the Past - (16:50) - 39 plays
- Obscure Movements in Twilight Shades - (15:17) - 49 plays
- Waves of Dreams - (10:26) - 32 plays
- Heading Towards Unknown Destinations - (10:44) - 28 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online