0 Shouts - 4,854 Scrobbles
An artist’s job is to continually escape the constraints of how others label their art and to redefine what they do, both for themselves and their audience. Gershon Veroba is an artist doing precisely that - expanding and building upon his role as the “musician’s musician” in the Jewish music world while bridging the divide between Jewish and secular music. On his latest album, Reach Out, Veroba takes his music to a new level of passion, spirituality and soulfulness, while retaining the elements that have made him a favorite of the Jewish community for years.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Run From The Egyptians - (3:29) - 5 plays
- Bar Mitzvah - (2:56) - 2 plays
- Eitz Chaim - (6:16) - 2 plays
- Ashrei - (4:39) - 3 plays
- Up To Jerusalem - (3:20) - 1 plays
- Blue And White - (3:29) - 16 plays
- The Same World - (4:00) - 1 plays
- Purim Basket-Case - (3:05) - 1 plays
- Up-To-Jerusalem - (5:10) - 3 plays
- Little David (The Fight In The Man) - (0:38) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online