215 Shouts - 1,910,374 Scrobbles
Gerald Rafferty (born April 16, 1947, in Paisley, UK and died 4 January 2011) was a Scottish singer and songwriter. In his early years, Gerry Rafferty earned money by the formerly illegal practice of busking on the London Underground. Poetically, his biggest hit "Baker Street" was about busking at a tube station. After working with Billy Connolly (now better known as a comedian) in a band known as The Humblebums, he recorded a first solo album, Can I Have My Money Back.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baker Street - (4:06) - 55,094 plays
- Right Down The Line - (4:31) - 22,006 plays
- Baker Street - Edit - (6:12) - 6,074 plays
- Get It Right Next Time - (4:42) - 4,906 plays
- City To City - (5:02) - 2,575 plays
- The Ark - (5:40) - 2,225 plays
- Night Owl - (4:22) - 2,995 plays
- Whatever's Written In Your Heart - (6:28) - 1,504 plays
- Stealin' Time - (5:38) - 1,306 plays
- Waiting For The Day - (5:47) - 1,296 plays