3 Shouts - 4,117 Scrobbles
The rainy days of Glasgow, Scotland provide the perfect backdrop for Gerry O'Reilly's raw and often times, dark musical styling. Born and raised there, Gerry was always a musically creative soul playing a variety of instruments in a multitude of styles, from rock mandolin to folk electric guitar. Pulling from his experience as front man for Vagrant, a rock outfit known for its eclectic sound and Gerry's addictively haunting vocal style, he came into his own with his first acoustic album release...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online