3 Shouts - 4,118 Scrobbles
The rainy days of Glasgow, Scotland provide the perfect backdrop for Gerry O'Reilly's raw and often times, dark musical styling. Born and raised there, Gerry was always a musically creative soul playing a variety of instruments in a multitude of styles, from rock mandolin to folk electric guitar. Pulling from his experience as front man for Vagrant, a rock outfit known for its eclectic sound and Gerry's addictively haunting vocal style, he came into his own with his first acoustic album release...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations