Gerry Mulligan Quartet
3 Shouts - 169,604 Scrobbles
Gerald Joseph "Gerry" Mulligan (April 6, 1927 – January 20, 1996) was an American jazz saxophonist, composer and arranger. Though Gerry Mulligan is primarily known as one of the leading baritone saxophonists in jazz history - playing the instrument with a light and airy tone in the era of cool jazz - he was also a notable arranger, working with Claude Thornhill, Miles Davis, Stan Kenton, and others.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Funny Valentine - (4:48) - 1,981 plays
- Lullaby of the Leaves - (3:18) - 928 plays
- Bernie's Tune - (2:53) - 771 plays
- Darn That Dream - (3:52) - 545 plays
- Makin' Whoopee - (3:31) - 597 plays
- Festive Minor - (6:00) - 565 plays
- Love Me or Leave Me - (2:42) - 437 plays
- Walkin' Shoes - (4:50) - 439 plays
- The Nearness of You - (2:56) - 522 plays
- Nights At the Turntable - (2:53) - 403 plays