2 Shouts - 7,796 Scrobbles
Gerald Linford Beckley was born on September 12, 1952 in Fort Worth, Texas. He is a founding member of the band America. Beckley was born to an American father and an English mother. He began playing the piano at the age of three and the guitar a few years later. Gerry attended London Central High School in Bushey, Hertfordshire, where he played in various school bands and met his soon-to-be band members, Dewey Bunnell and Dan Peek. Beckley continues to write and record music both as a solo artist and with other musicians well into the first decade of the 21st century along with Bunnell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 3am - (1:11) - 66 plays
- I Need You - (3:48) - 11 plays
- House of Cards - (3:21) - 12 plays
- Lazarus - (2:03) - 14 plays
- Emma - (3:58) - 11 plays
- Playing God - (3:33) - 9 plays
- Kiss Of Life - (4:52) - 10 plays
- Van Go Gan - (4:23) - 9 plays
- Warm Gone Gray - (3:03) - 7 plays
- Goodbye Highway - (4:13) - 7 plays