Gerald Linford Beckley was born on September 12, 1952 in Fort Worth, Texas. He is a founding member of the band America. Beckley was born to an American father and an English mother. He began playing the piano at the age of three and the guitar a few years later. Gerry attended London Central High School in Bushey, Hertfordshire, where he played in various school bands and met his soon-to-be band members, Dewey Bunnell and Dan Peek. Beckley continues to write and record music both as a solo artist and with other musicians well into the first decade of the 21st century along with Bunnell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 3am - (1:11) - 66 plays
- Lazarus - (2:03) - 8 plays
- Crying - (3:12) - 8 plays
- Only A Kid At Heart - (3:08) - 5 plays
- Van Go Gan (In Aries We Can All Breathe) [Gerry Beckley]  - (5:11) - 6 plays
- Hello - (3:40) - 4 plays
- House Of Cards (The Parsons Mix) [Gerry Beckley]  - (3:56) - 5 plays
- House of Cards - (3:21) - 6 plays
- Feel - (3:54) - 3 plays
- 3am Reprise - (0:50) - 3 plays