2 Shouts - 9,693 Scrobbles
Gerardo Rosales was born the 6th of July in Caracas, Venezuela.
Since 1993 he is living in Europe. At the age of 8 he started studying the piano. At the same time he is interested in playing the congas and bongo.
In 1977, at the age of 13, he gets to know Orlando Poleo, who invites him to study Afro Caribbean percussion at the "Taller de Arte" In the suburb Sarria in his native town Caracas. From 1977 till 1980 he studies congas and bongo with Orlando Poleo and timbales with Alberto Borregales.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Salsa Bali - (3:43) - 98 plays
- Siguelo - (4:53) - 11 plays
- Una Salsa Para Amsterdam - (5:15) - 9 plays
- Naked - (3:40) - 19 plays
- Tu Facebook - (4:02) - 5 plays
- Dakar Punto Final - 8 plays
- La Salsa Es Mi Vida - (6:25) - 7 plays
- Afro Cuban Jazz Quintet - Manteca - (6:01) - 3 plays
- El Hijo Del Sonero - (6:49) - 4 plays
- Caramba - (5:27) - 3 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour