2 Shouts - 9,690 Scrobbles
Gerardo Rosales was born the 6th of July in Caracas, Venezuela.
Since 1993 he is living in Europe. At the age of 8 he started studying the piano. At the same time he is interested in playing the congas and bongo.
In 1977, at the age of 13, he gets to know Orlando Poleo, who invites him to study Afro Caribbean percussion at the "Taller de Arte" In the suburb Sarria in his native town Caracas. From 1977 till 1980 he studies congas and bongo with Orlando Poleo and timbales with Alberto Borregales.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Salsa Bali - (3:43) - 116 plays
- Siguelo - (4:53) - 20 plays
- Una Salsa Para Amsterdam - (5:15) - 8 plays
- Tu Facebook - (4:02) - 8 plays
- Dakar Punto Final - 11 plays
- Naked - (3:40) - 5 plays
- Afro Cuban Jazz Quintet - Manteca - (6:01) - 3 plays
- Picadillo - (4:06) - 6 plays
- Popurri De Pachanga - (6:45) - 7 plays
- Elegua Blues - (4:28) - 10 plays