36 Shouts - 184,360 Scrobbles
Gerard Joling (born 29 April 1960 in Alkmaar, The Netherlands) is a Dutch singer and television presenter. In 1985 he was on the show: The Soundmixshow by Henny Huisman. Thanks to this act he had gained popularity. In 1988 he was the Dutch artist for the Eurovision Song Contest singing "Shangri-La". 'Ticket to the tropics' and 'No More Boleros' are one of the most famous songs by him and also #1 hits in The Netherlands. He also worked together with Gordon and Rene Froger. He recently came with a new album 'Maak Me Gek' wich is a huge succes in The Netherlands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Maak Me Gek - (3:00) - 813 plays
- Ticket to the Tropics - (5:47) - 496 plays
- Zing met me mee - (5:23) - 270 plays
- Ik hou d'r zo van - (3:56) - 249 plays
- No More Boleros - (4:12) - 184 plays
- No More Bolero’s - (4:15) - 185 plays
- Love Is in Your Eyes - (2:56) - 157 plays
- Blijf Bij Mij (dit zijn voor mij de allermooiste uren) - (4:01) - 177 plays
- Rio (WK Voetbal) - (3:05) - 117 plays
- Shangri-la - (3:06) - 139 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online