31 Shouts - 44,389 Scrobbles
Gerard is a Japanese neo-prog band, and also an American rock band from the 1970s led by British-born singer/songwriter Gerard McMahon. The first album by the Japanese neo-prog band was formed in 1984, and their latest in 2010. They have been labeled neo-prog, symphonic/progressive rock and hard progressive. In the mid-1990's, a line-up change brought a heavier sound, with the release of "The Pendulum" in 1996.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Manchmal - (3:02) - 4,958 plays
- Lissabon - (3:33) - 3,602 plays
- Standby - (4:24) - 1,065 plays
- Meridian - (3:22) - 108 plays
- Irony of Fate - (4:21) - 101 plays
- My Heart to the Past - (4:38) - 172 plays
- Prelude - (4:42) - 169 plays
- Visionary Dream - (4:29) - 170 plays
- Hopeless Blue Star - (6:23) - 151 plays
- Wall - (9:13) - 157 plays