1 Shouts - 31,811 Scrobbles
Gerald Stanley Wilson (born September 4, 1918) is an American jazz trumpeter, big band bandleader, composer/arranger, and educator. He has been based in Los Angeles since the early 1940s. Wilson was born in Shelby, Mississippi, and went on to graduate from Cass Technical High School in Detroit. Wilson joined the Jimmie Lunceford orchestra in 1939, replacing its star trumpeter and arranger Sy Oliver.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Viva Tirado - (5:46) - 128 plays
- Paco - (6:22) - 194 plays
- Viva Tirado - 1989 Digital Remaster - (5:44) - 72 plays
- California Soul - (3:11) - 74 plays
- Mambo Mexicana - (4:16) - 62 plays
- Hero To Zero - (2:12) - 24 plays
- Low Key Lightly - (3:40) - 21 plays
- Way Early Subtone - (3:58) - 22 plays
- Almost Cried (studio) - (2:27) - 23 plays
- Midnight Indigo - (2:46) - 23 plays