18 Shouts - 370,678 Scrobbles
Georgie Fame (b. June 26, 1943) is a British rhythm and blues and jazz singer and keyboard player whose real name is Clive Powell. Fame was born in Leigh in Lancashire. At sixteen years of age he entered into a management agreement with Larry Parnes, who gave artists new names such as Marty Wilde and Billy Fury. Fame was already playing piano for Billy Fury in a backing band called The Blue Flames, which later became billed as "Georgie Fame & The Blue Flames".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Yeh Yeh - (2:44) - 1,207 plays
- Sunny - (2:33) - 1,296 plays
- The Ballad Of Bonnie & Clyde - (3:08) - 807 plays
- Sitting In the Park - (3:17) - 850 plays
- LyricsGuess what, guess who?
Somebody stole my thunder,
And now somebody's gonna pay!
I'll soon be freakin' out from under
And love to live another day.
- Peaceful - (2:31) - 697 plays
- Get Away - Original 1966 Version - (2:31) - 425 plays
- The Ballad Of Bonnie And Clyde - (3:13) - 429 plays
- Papa's Got A Brand New Bag - (3:44) - 431 plays
- Get Away - (2:34) - 249 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online