Georgia Mass Choir
1 Shouts - 37,312 Scrobbles
Formed in 1983, the 150-voice Georgia Mass Choir had an appearances in the Whitney Houston film The Preacher's Wife and at the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta. Lead voice, songwriter, and founder Rev. Milton Biggham had spent time organizing Savoy Records, but returned to his home state to organize the choir from over 600 applicants. Naturally, the Georgia Mass Choir began recording for Savoy, and released their first album Yes, He Can in the mid-'80s. It has been on and off the charts. Wonderful music to listen to.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Walk in the Light - (5:39) - 207 plays
- Joy - 45 plays
- Bye and Bye - (5:18) - 35 plays
- I Love the Lord - (4:57) - 15 plays
- Joy to the World - (4:41) - 13 plays
- Jordan River - (6:15) - 13 plays
- I Go To The Rock - (4:05) - 11 plays
- Come On In The Room - (7:18) - 22 plays
- Hold On, Help Is On The Way - (3:05) - 22 plays
- He's All Over Me - (5:31) - 11 plays