0 Shouts - 489,170 Scrobbles
There is a number of artists known as "George" ...the 3 most notable are:Read More...
1) An Australian group, with sibling members, Katie Noonan & Tyrone Noonan - both classically-trained musician / vocalists. They have released two albums, the first of which was the multi-platinum, ARIA-award-winning album, Polyserena, and eight EPs / singles.
2) A Manchester, UK duo of Suzy Mangion & Michael Varty. Both of them play the instruments no one else wants - old keyboards and organs, Christmas presents from the Eighties, from charity shops, corners at parties. They add the combined highlights of the percussion trolley, mixing in a collection of sounds made around the house. Their debut EP All Good Things, was released on the Spanish label Lejos in 2002. This was followed by two albums on the Leicester based Pickled Egg label: The Magic Lantern 2003; A Week of Kindness 2005. Suzy Mangion is currently working as a solo artist and released The Other Side of the Mountain on Pickled Egg Records in 2007.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWork through joy through work the goddess of religion dogma and guilt
Poor me start joyful destiny, respite guilt free passion
Grant fear of freedom sympathy god and myself god and myself
To another place from respect joyful girl, thank you
And I'm ready to release on another day, I'm ready to respect the day today
- LyricsI see love and beauty all around,
I also see the sadness that's embedded in your frown
I wonder why you choose not to talk to those around,
I sense a fear of lifting heavy feet
Higher than you want to, I just want to believe your truth
- LyricsIsn't it funny how you never really screamed at my face
But your anger's so unspoken and unchanneled
Permeates my essence to the point where I
Don't want to see you, hear you, be anywhere near you
You probably think I'm threatened by you
- LyricsUrban enzyme digest slowly
Eating crust and crouton wholly
Cut up news with froth and frolic
Hero doomed and alcoholic
Not a picture prized or pretty
- LyricsI wanna take you home, to my place
Share my dreams and my fantasies, I can't wait
I wanna show you things, that you ain't never seen before
Girl I keep crying, crying out for more.
Talk to me, talk to me, am I doing this right.
- Breaking It Slowly - 17,929 plays
- Truth - 14,556 plays
- Spawn - 18,278 plays
- Rain - 12,118 plays
- Run - 11,632 plays