112 Shouts - 1,333,266 Scrobbles
George Thorogood (born December 31, 1951) is a blues-rock and rock performer from Wilmington, Delaware. Thorogood cut his debut album titled Better Than the Rest in 1974, and released it that same year. In the autumn of 1976 he recorded his second album, the eponymous George Thorogood with his band, The Destroyers (sometimes also known as The Delaware Destroyers) and issued the album in 1977. Thorogood released his next album entitled Move It On Over in the autumn of 1978 with The Destroyers, which included the hit "Move It On Over" in 1978.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsOn the day I was born
The nurses all gathered 'round
And they gazed in wide wonder
At the joy they had found
The head nurse spoke up
- LyricsI come in last night about half past ten
That baby of mine wouldn't let me in
So move it on over
Rock it on over
Move over little dog
- One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer - (8:23) - 2,479 plays
- LyricsI drink alone, yeah
With nobody else
I drink alone, yeah
With nobody else
You know when I drink alone
- LyricsWho do you love?
Who do you love?
I walked forty-seven miles of barbed wire
I got a cobra snake for a necktie
A brand new house along the roadside
- Madison Blues - 914 plays
- Gear jammer - (4:35) - 832 plays
- If You Don't Start Drinkin' (I'm Gonna Leave) - (4:11) - 570 plays
- Who Do You Love - (5:36) - 764 plays
- Let It Rock - (2:54) - 455 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods