115 Shouts - 1,354,346 Scrobbles
George Thorogood (born December 31, 1951) is a blues-rock and rock performer from Wilmington, Delaware. Thorogood cut his debut album titled Better Than the Rest in 1974, and released it that same year. In the autumn of 1976 he recorded his second album, the eponymous George Thorogood with his band, The Destroyers (sometimes also known as The Delaware Destroyers) and issued the album in 1977. Thorogood released his next album entitled Move It On Over in the autumn of 1978 with The Destroyers, which included the hit "Move It On Over" in 1978.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bad to the Bone - (4:47) - 18,343 plays
- Move It On Over - (4:18) - 2,320 plays
- One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer - (8:23) - 2,400 plays
- I Drink Alone - (4:21) - 1,904 plays
- Who Do You Love? - (4:20) - 1,209 plays
- Madison Blues - 890 plays
- Let It Rock - (2:54) - 546 plays
- Who Do You Love - (5:36) - 817 plays
- Gear jammer - (4:35) - 841 plays
- If You Don't Start Drinkin' (I'm Gonna Leave) - (4:11) - 578 plays