George S. Clinton
17 Shouts - 194,822 Scrobbles
George Stanley Clinton, Jr. (b. 17 June 1947 in Chattanooga, Tennessee) is a professional songwriter, arranger, composer, and session musician, not to be confused with funk musician George Clinton. Clinton began his musical career in Nashville while earning degrees in music, drama and mathematics at Middle Tennessee State University. After graduation, Clinton moved to Los Angeles and became a staff writer for Warner Brothers Music, while also arranging and performing session work. He later recorded four albums for MCA, Elektra Records, ABC, and Arista Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Atomic Dog - (4:43) - 680 plays
- A Taste of Things to Come - (0:46) - 403 plays
- X-Squad - (2:33) - 171 plays
- Taste of Things to Come [#] - (0:48) - 157 plays
- Goro vs. Art - (2:58) - 98 plays
- Demon Warriors/Final Kombat - (3:49) - 98 plays
- Demon Warriors/Final Kombat [#] - (3:48) - 157 plays
- Taste of Things to Come - 83 plays
- Main Title - (2:58) - 84 plays
- Liu vs. Sub-Zero - (2:22) - 77 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online