50 Shouts - 197,014 Scrobbles
George Fitzgerald first appeared on our radar with his "Don't You" cut on Scuba's Sub:stance mix. Fast-forward a year and he's got his first release on Hotflush, dropping the future garage soul of "The Let Down" and a luscious dubtech gem in "Weakness". It's hard to escape the fact that both sides strongly remind of Joy Orbison, but that's a really obvious comparison to make considering that he's got tunes lined up for release on Doldrums. The pair simply share a keen sense of garage & house-warmed melody and a thing for clipped 2-step patterns with big bottom end.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Child - (6:36) - 6,804 plays
- Shackled - (7:10) - 3,580 plays
- Lights Out - (7:08) - 2,295 plays
- Unilateral - (6:04) - 1,925 plays
- Weakness - (6:03) - 1,555 plays
- The Let Down - (6:35) - 1,517 plays
- Feel Like - (5:39) - 1,648 plays
- Every Inch (Deetron remix) - (7:07) - 2,377 plays
- We Bilateral - (5:50) - 1,346 plays
- Painted Jezebel - (6:20) - 1,481 plays