4 Shouts - 16,335 Scrobbles
There are two musicians by the name of George Coleman:
#1 George Edward Coleman (born March 8, 1935) is an American hard bop saxophonist, bandleader, and composer, known chiefly for his work with Miles Davis and Herbie Hancock in the 1960s. #2 George "Bongo Joe" Coleman (Haines City, FL, on November 28, 1923 - December 19, 1999) was a street musician, percussionist and singer famous for his distinctive-sounding home-made drum kits built out of oil drums and for his humorous lyrics and whistling.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Wish I Could Sing - (3:19) - 43 plays
- Amsterdam After Dark - (8:27) - 78 plays
- Blondie's Waltz - (5:47) - 34 plays
- Autumn In New York - (10:14) - 27 plays
- New Arrival - (7:20) - 28 plays
- listen at that bull - (3:21) - 24 plays
- Transistor Radio - (5:53) - 16 plays
- Moment's Notice - (9:48) - 16 plays
- Eloise - (3:07) - 14 plays
- You Mean So Much To Me - 16 plays