4 Shouts - 17,473 Scrobbles
There are two musicians by the name of George Coleman:
#1 George Edward Coleman (born March 8, 1935) is an American hard bop saxophonist, bandleader, and composer, known chiefly for his work with Miles Davis and Herbie Hancock in the 1960s. #2 George "Bongo Joe" Coleman (Haines City, FL, on November 28, 1923 - December 19, 1999) was a street musician, percussionist and singer famous for his distinctive-sounding home-made drum kits built out of oil drums and for his humorous lyrics and whistling.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blondie's Waltz - (5:47) - 126 plays
- Autumn In New York - (10:14) - 114 plays
- I Wish I Could Sing - (3:19) - 48 plays
- Amsterdam After Dark - (8:27) - 98 plays
- New Arrival - (7:20) - 26 plays
- listen at that bull - (3:21) - 27 plays
- Apache Dance - (7:52) - 33 plays
- Lo-Joe - (4:57) - 19 plays
- Science Fiction - (5:20) - 15 plays
- innocent Little Doggie - (7:15) - 18 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online