George Baker Selection
54 Shouts - 1,249,733 Scrobbles
George Baker (born Johannes Bouwens, The Netherlands) is the singer, songwriter, and founder of the Dutch pop music band, the George Baker Selection in 1969. They have sold over 20 million records worldwide. The band acquired international fame with the two major hit singles; the psychedelic rock-style Little Green Bag (1969), and Paloma Blanca (1975). In 1982, Paloma Blanca was used in the TV movie The Executioner's Song.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Little Green Bag - (3:25) - 36,190 plays
- Paloma Blanca - (3:26) - 1,337 plays
- Una paloma blanca - (2:48) - 768 plays
- Paloma Blanca - 2006 Digital Remaster;2006 - Remaster; - (2:47) - 680 plays
- Paloma Blanca - 2006 Remastered Version - (3:27) - 265 plays
- Morning Sky - (3:11) - 415 plays
- Santa Lucia By Night - (2:52) - 285 plays
- Little Green Bag (OST «Reservoir Dogs» «Бешеные Псы») - (3:16) - 298 plays
- I'm On My Way - (3:10) - 139 plays
- Sing A Song Of Love - (3:28) - 215 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online