George Baker Selection
48 Shouts - 1,046,139 Scrobbles
George Baker (born Johannes Bouwens, The Netherlands) is the singer, songwriter, and founder of the Dutch pop music band, the George Baker Selection in 1969. They have sold over 20 million records worldwide. The band acquired international fame with the two major hit singles; the psychedelic rock-style Little Green Bag (1969), and Paloma Blanca (1975). In 1982, Paloma Blanca was used in the TV movie The Executioner's Song.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Little Green Bag - (3:25) - 54,018 plays
- Paloma Blanca - (3:28) - 1,489 plays
- Una paloma blanca - (3:30) - 1,462 plays
- Morning Sky - (3:20) - 567 plays
- Santa Lucia By Night - (2:52) - 497 plays
- Paloma Blanca - 2006 Digital Remaster;2006 - Remaster; - (2:47) - 458 plays
- I'm On My Way - (3:39) - 199 plays
- Dear Ann - (2:59) - 212 plays
- Holy Day - (3:17) - 171 plays
- Little Green Bag (Reservoir Dogs) - (3:17) - 257 plays