George Baker Selection
50 Shouts - 1,102,864 Scrobbles
George Baker (born Johannes Bouwens, The Netherlands) is the singer, songwriter, and founder of the Dutch pop music band, the George Baker Selection in 1969. They have sold over 20 million records worldwide. The band acquired international fame with the two major hit singles; the psychedelic rock-style Little Green Bag (1969), and Paloma Blanca (1975). In 1982, Paloma Blanca was used in the TV movie The Executioner's Song.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Little Green Bag - (3:25) - 41,828 plays
- Paloma Blanca - (3:26) - 1,139 plays
- Una paloma blanca - (2:48) - 1,028 plays
- Santa Lucia By Night - (2:52) - 510 plays
- Morning Sky - (3:20) - 429 plays
- Paloma Blanca - 2006 Digital Remaster;2006 - Remaster; - (2:47) - 339 plays
- I'm On My Way - (3:39) - 160 plays
- Dear Ann - (3:01) - 153 plays
- Little Green Bag (Reservoir Dogs) - (3:17) - 229 plays
- Holy Day - (3:17) - 109 plays