39 Shouts - 11,004 Scrobbles
Genesis P-Orridge (born Neil Andrew Megson February 22, 1950 in Victoria Park, Manchester. .) is an English performer, musician, writer and artist, born to parents involved in theatre and music. Father Ron was a Jazz musician who liked Bebop and Nat King Cole. A photograph of Neil, age five, appears on the cover of the CD A Hollow Cost. Interest in the occult began as a teen, attending Solihull School; one grandmother was a medium.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Weeping - (5:31) - 46 plays
- E Talks About Hamburger Lady - (2:22) - 16 plays
- Newsbeat Radio Special On The Prostitution Exhibition Atter ICA - (0:50) - 15 plays
- interview on lbc prior to the lyceum performance - (2:51) - 14 plays
- E Remembers G.G. - (0:47) - 13 plays
- Firesong - (2:41) - 10 plays
- The First Outing Ov Thv Psychick Youth - E Talks Atter Sheffield - (1:28) - 8 plays
- E Interviewed On KFJC San Jose Radio Station - (1:58) - 11 plays
- The Balloon Burst - Extract From The First Album By Genesis P-Orridge (1967, The Early Worm) - (2:58) - 7 plays
- When I Was Young - 7 plays