40 Shouts - 10,805 Scrobbles
Genesis P-Orridge (born Neil Andrew Megson February 22, 1950 in Victoria Park, Manchester. .) is an English performer, musician, writer and artist, born to parents involved in theatre and music. Father Ron was a Jazz musician who liked Bebop and Nat King Cole. A photograph of Neil, age five, appears on the cover of the CD A Hollow Cost. Interest in the occult began as a teen, attending Solihull School; one grandmother was a medium.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Weeping - (5:31) - 36 plays
- Joint Effort - (0:30) - 14 plays
- Firesong - (2:41) - 13 plays
- interview on lbc prior to the lyceum performance - (2:51) - 10 plays
- E Talks About Hamburger Lady - (2:22) - 7 plays
- Mouring to the Dusk - (3:10) - 6 plays
- Information - (0:48) - 9 plays
- Avatar - (8:56) - 6 plays
- Balloon - (4:52) - 5 plays
- Rather Hard to Libel - (1:40) - 5 plays