29 Shouts - 369,754 Scrobbles
Paul Crossman a.k.a General Midi has always managed to master a more level-crunching, dub-flavoured and bass-fuelled musical ride than his peers and it is this that has earned him his fast growing reputation as the source of a great night out when he's at the controls and as 'the producer's producer'. Emerging from the backrooms of the Bristol Club scene his slick DJ ability and an ear for a great tune have given him regular appearances at breaks hotspots across the planet such as Fabric, Chew The Fat...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Eastoner - (5:24) - 2,381 plays
- Never Gonna Stop The Show - (4:48) - 435 plays
- On The Run - (5:15) - 356 plays
- 4 Million Ways - (4:48) - 411 plays
- Shadow - (4:49) - 262 plays
- Kickbox - (5:04) - 287 plays
- Audio Assault - (5:16) - 261 plays
- Milton - (5:58) - 225 plays
- The Westerner - (5:53) - 238 plays
- Absinthe - (4:22) - 207 plays