87 Shouts - 636,240 Scrobbles
Eugene Curran "Gene" Kelly (August 23, 1912 – February 2, 1996) was an American dancer, actor, singer, film director, producer, and choreographer. Kelly was known for his energetic and athletic dancing style, his good looks and the likeable characters that he played on screen.
Although he is known today for his performances in An American in Paris (1951) and Singin' in the Rain (1952), he was a dominant force in Hollywood musical films from the mid-1940s until this art form fell out of fashion in the late 1950s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Singin' in the Rain - (2:55) - 10,165 plays
- Singing in the Rain - (4:52) - 4,010 plays
- Good Morning - (2:54) - 2,851 plays
- You Were Meant for Me - (3:10) - 685 plays
- All I Do Is Dream of You - (3:12) - 657 plays
- Love Is Here to Stay - (2:51) - 632 plays
- Fit as a Fiddle - (1:38) - 526 plays
- Moses - (2:54) - 526 plays
- I Got Rhythm - (3:32) - 686 plays
- You Are My Lucky Star - (2:53) - 401 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online