89 Shouts - 645,761 Scrobbles
Eugene Curran "Gene" Kelly (August 23, 1912 – February 2, 1996) was an American dancer, actor, singer, film director, producer, and choreographer. Kelly was known for his energetic and athletic dancing style, his good looks and the likeable characters that he played on screen.
Although he is known today for his performances in An American in Paris (1951) and Singin' in the Rain (1952), he was a dominant force in Hollywood musical films from the mid-1940s until this art form fell out of fashion in the late 1950s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Singin' in the Rain - (2:55) - 9,214 plays
- Singing in the Rain - (4:52) - 3,345 plays
- Good Morning - (2:54) - 1,972 plays
- You Were Meant for Me - (3:10) - 663 plays
- Love Is Here to Stay - (2:51) - 654 plays
- All I Do Is Dream of You - (3:12) - 530 plays
- Moses - (2:54) - 451 plays
- I Got Rhythm - (3:32) - 419 plays
- Fit as a Fiddle - (1:38) - 394 plays
- You Are My Lucky Star - (2:53) - 336 plays