87 Shouts - 622,356 Scrobbles
Eugene Curran "Gene" Kelly (August 23, 1912 – February 2, 1996) was an American dancer, actor, singer, film director, producer, and choreographer. Kelly was known for his energetic and athletic dancing style, his good looks and the likeable characters that he played on screen.
Although he is known today for his performances in An American in Paris (1951) and Singin' in the Rain (1952), he was a dominant force in Hollywood musical films from the mid-1940s until this art form fell out of fashion in the late 1950s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Singin' in the Rain - (2:55) - 10,102 plays
- Singing in the Rain - (4:52) - 4,225 plays
- Good Morning - (2:54) - 3,773 plays
- You Were Meant for Me - (3:10) - 723 plays
- All I Do Is Dream of You - (3:12) - 702 plays
- Fit as a Fiddle - (1:38) - 556 plays
- Love Is Here to Stay - (2:51) - 613 plays
- Moses - (2:54) - 533 plays
- I Got Rhythm - (3:32) - 775 plays
- You Are My Lucky Star - (2:53) - 390 plays