87 Shouts - 628,827 Scrobbles
Eugene Curran "Gene" Kelly (August 23, 1912 – February 2, 1996) was an American dancer, actor, singer, film director, producer, and choreographer. Kelly was known for his energetic and athletic dancing style, his good looks and the likeable characters that he played on screen.
Although he is known today for his performances in An American in Paris (1951) and Singin' in the Rain (1952), he was a dominant force in Hollywood musical films from the mid-1940s until this art form fell out of fashion in the late 1950s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Singin' in the Rain - (2:55) - 10,206 plays
- Singing in the Rain - (4:52) - 3,911 plays
- Good Morning - (2:54) - 3,321 plays
- You Were Meant for Me - (3:10) - 714 plays
- All I Do Is Dream of You - (3:12) - 680 plays
- Fit as a Fiddle - (1:38) - 549 plays
- Love Is Here to Stay - (2:51) - 607 plays
- Moses - (2:54) - 536 plays
- I Got Rhythm - (3:32) - 766 plays
- You Are My Lucky Star - (2:53) - 400 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online