967 Shouts - 2,826,395 Scrobbles
There are two bands named Gazpacho: The first are a Norwegian band, who have been described by one critic as being "classical post ambient nocturnal atmospheric neo-progressive folk world rock" Gazpacho almost defies genre classification. Gazpacho were at one time described as "the greatest unsigned band in the world" by some critics. A tour of Europe as support for Marillion's "Marbles" tour in 2003 radically raised their profile, earning the respect of audiences everywhere they played and garnering critical acclaim.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Wizard Of Altai Mountains - (4:52) - 5,640 plays
- Dream of Stone - (16:56) - 5,589 plays
- Upside Down - (9:39) - 5,618 plays
- Chequered Light Buildings - (6:33) - 4,520 plays
- Black Lily - (4:58) - 4,161 plays
- Massive Illusion - (13:34) - 3,836 plays
- Hell Freezes Over I - (5:45) - 3,335 plays
- Hell Freezes Over II - (4:36) - 3,063 plays
- Snail - (3:41) - 3,060 plays
- Monument - (2:06) - 2,471 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online