950 Shouts - 2,500,412 Scrobbles
There are two bands named Gazpacho: The first are a Norwegian band, who have been described by one critic as being "classical post ambient nocturnal atmospheric neo-progressive folk world rock" Gazpacho almost defies genre classification. Gazpacho were at one time described as "the greatest unsigned band in the world" by some critics. A tour of Europe as support for Marillion's "Marbles" tour in 2003 radically raised their profile, earning the respect of audiences everywhere they played and garnering critical acclaim.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dream of Stone - (16:56) - 6,725 plays
- Upside Down - (9:39) - 6,080 plays
- Chequered Light Buildings - (6:33) - 4,902 plays
- Hell Freezes Over I - (5:45) - 5,018 plays
- Black Lily - (4:58) - 5,373 plays
- Massive Illusion - (13:34) - 4,549 plays
- Hell Freezes Over II - (4:36) - 4,532 plays
- Monument - (2:06) - 3,891 plays
- Gold Star - (4:15) - 3,678 plays
- Snail - (3:41) - 3,535 plays