54 Shouts - 180,462 Scrobbles
Gay Dad were one of the last UK Brit rock bands to be launched in the late 1990s. They generated massive media interest and had moderate chart success but they failed to sustain their popularity and broke up in 2002. The original line-up consisted of rock critic Cliff Jones (guitar/vocals), James Riseboro (keyboards), Nigel Hoyle (bass), Charley Stone (guitar) and Nicholas Crowe (drummer). Gay Dad was first formed in 1994 by former Mojo and The Face journalist Cliff Jones, his schoolfriend Baz Crowe, and Nigel Hoyle.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsNobody made you do what you've done
Nobody told you what you'd become
If you believe that you get what you gave
Don't turn around, just give it away
Oh Jim, oh Jim, can you feel the pain I'm in?
- LyricsCareful what you're wishing for
You just might get your heart's desire
Is what you want exactly what you need
I don't think so
'Cos you and I
- LyricsDon't you ever wonder, why we always break the same way?
Fix it up and go again 'coz nothing ever stays the same
Swinging for a main attraction, get you where you need to be
Silver beats slide through your body, like to feel them running free
I see you inside of me
- LyricsJacob is a car mechanic
Living life at home is funny
He knows a girl but he never got married
Some say, "He's a cause for concern"
Shaky Jake is always dancing
- LyricsThere's a black ghost on my trail
Won't go away, won't disappear
Black ghost never fails to get his way
I'm gonna run like hell down the longest road
When I turn around he'll be waiting there I know
- Different Kind of Blue - (4:50) - 334 plays
- To Earth With Love - (5:06) - 405 plays
- Pathfinder - (3:55) - 352 plays
- Joy ! - (4:58) - 363 plays
- Jesus Christ - (4:15) - 340 plays