20 Shouts - 134,968 Scrobbles
Gas Huffer was a Washington State band that played a sort of rockabilly punk, with lyrics both formal and comical, with antic stage presence. The classified themselves loosely in the Garage punk genre. The band created comic books with each album (drawn by Joe Newton, now deputy art director for Rolling Stone magazine), that contain the lyrics to the songs. They are contemporaries of many, much more famous, Pacific Northwest rock groups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crooked Bird - (3:03) - 637 plays
- Rotten Egg - (2:44) - 463 plays
- Don't Panic - (1:45) - 417 plays
- More Of Everything - (2:30) - 57 plays
- Nisqually - (2:15) - 67 plays
- You Are Not Your Job - (3:23) - 61 plays
- Bad Guy Reaction - (2:05) - 56 plays
- Mr. Sudbuster - (2:17) - 50 plays
- What's in the Bag? - 46 plays
- Stay In Your House - (2:19) - 41 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online