18 Shouts - 117,181 Scrobbles
Gas Huffer was a Washington State band that played a sort of rockabilly punk, with lyrics both formal and comical, with antic stage presence. The classified themselves loosely in the Garage punk genre. The band created comic books with each album (drawn by Joe Newton, now deputy art director for Rolling Stone magazine), that contain the lyrics to the songs. They are contemporaries of many, much more famous, Pacific Northwest rock groups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crooked Bird - (3:03) - 1,190 plays
- Rotten Egg - (2:44) - 677 plays
- Don't Panic - (1:45) - 589 plays
- More Of Everything - (2:30) - 107 plays
- Mr. Sudbuster - (2:17) - 91 plays
- Night Train to Spokane - (2:16) - 109 plays
- Firebug - (1:46) - 119 plays
- Nisqually - (2:15) - 93 plays
- Walla Walla Bang Bang - (2:41) - 72 plays
- Going to Las Vegas - (2:14) - 93 plays