8 Shouts - 111,574 Scrobbles
Gary Stewart (May 28, 1945 – December 16, 2003), a country musician known for his drinking songs, was one of the first so-called "outlaw" country performers of the 1970s. A singer, songwriter, guitarist and pianist, he was born in the Letcher County, Kentucky town of Jenkins, the son of a coal miner. In 1958 his father sustained an injury while working in the mines, and shortly after the family moved to Fort Pierce, a city on Florida's Atlantic coast.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She's Actin' Single (I'm Drinkin' Doubles) - (2:48) - 1,093 plays
- Drinkin' Thing - (2:59) - 631 plays
- Out of Hand - (3:01) - 327 plays
- Whiskey Trip - (3:10) - 292 plays
- I See the Want to in Your Eyes - (2:38) - 211 plays
- Your Place Or Mine - (3:46) - 273 plays
- Ten Years Of This - (2:32) - 187 plays
- Single Again - (3:31) - 180 plays
- An Empty Glass - (3:43) - 202 plays
- Back Sliders Wine - (3:02) - 157 plays